ALPE ADRIA TOUR 2023
For 2023, the AAT competition consists of five trials:
- May – Corsa per Haiti – Cividale del Friuli (UD) – GF/MF
- June – Kaertnen Rad-Marathon – Bad Kleinkirchheim (A) – GF/MF
- June – Carnia Classic – Fuji – Zoncolan – Tolmezzo (UD) – time trial
- June – Marathon Franja BTC City – Ljubljana (SLO) – GF/MF
- July – Gran Fondo dei Templari – Pordenone (PN) – one route
For the final classification in the Alpe Adria Tour cup, it is necessary to participate in at least three races on the same type of route (Granfondo or Mediofondo, Gran Fondo dei Templari applies to both routes).
All riders who have a UCI, FCI, ACSI license can take part in the ALPE ADRIA TOUR 2023 scoring.
No later than 5/16/2023
Registration is required to participate on the Web or with forms, which you send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 19-29 years old (1994-2004)
- B 30-34 years (1989-1993)
- C 35-39 years (1984-1988)
- D 40-44 years (1979-1983)
- E 45-49 years (1974-1978)
- F 50-54 years (1969-1973)
- G 55-59 years (1964-1968)
- H 60-69 years (1963-1954)
- I over 70 (1954 +)
- W1 19-39 years (1984-2004)
- W2 40-55 years (1983-1968)
- W3 over 55 (1967+)
AAT participants will receive starting numbers based on the rules of each competition.
Competitors registered in the Alpe Adria Tour will receive points in each race: first place 1 point, second 2, third, 3 and so on until the last person registered in the AA tour. The final ranking of the criterion will be determined by the sum of points (the winner scores the lowest number of points).
Rankings will be published on the website www.helphaiti.it
The final award ceremony will take place in November at the headquarters of one of the organizers. The announcement of the date and the list of winners will be published on the website www.helphaiti.it .