FRANCIS BTC CITY MARATHON 2024 program
Only online applications via www.franja.org:
72 km/156 km/97 km: until Wednesday 5 .6. 2024
1.5 km/21 km: up to and including June 8, 2024
19 May to 7 June 2024:
|Raising the starting numbers for the Franja Family and Children's Marathon:|
9:00 - 19:00 (Mon. - Fri.)
9:00 - 12:30 and 13:00 - 16:00 (Saturday)
|MUTUAL, BTC CITY HALL A|
TUESDAY 4/6 - FRI 7/6/2024:
|Raising the start numbers 156 km/97 km||12:00-18:00||AVTOTEHNA VIS, Celovška cesta 228|
THU 6/6 - FRI 7/6/2024:
|Raising of starting numbers BARJANKA - HERVIS 72 km||18:30-20:30||HERVIS ALLEY, Ljubljana Šiška|
FRI 7.6. 2024:
|Raising the starting numbers||from 12 noon||BTC CITY|
SAT 8.6. 2024:
|Start 72 km - BARJANKA HERVIS:||8:00||LJUBLJANA CONGRESS SQUARE|
|Start 21 km - MEDEX|
|9:00||LJUBLJANA CONGRESS SQUARE|
|Start 1.5 km -|
RECIPIENT'S CHILDREN'S CYCLING CHALLENGE:
|10:00||LJUBLJANA CONGRESS SQUARE|
|GOAL CONGRESS SQUARE:||10:30 - 14:00||LJUBLJANA CONGRESS SQUARE|
|Increase of starting numbers 156 km/97 km:||12:00-18:00||BTC CITY - CRYSTAL PALACE|
GROUND FLOOR - OUTSIDE
|Increase of starting numbers 156 km/97 km:||6:30 onwards||At the central event space in BTC City. We recommend that you bring proof of payment with you.|
|Start 156 km:||9:00||BTC CITY|
|Start 97 km:||10:40||BTC CITY|
|Marathon goal:||from 13:00 onwards||BTC CITY|
|Awards ceremony:||16:00||BTC CITY|
How to get started
To make it easier for you to find the central event space, start, finish... we have prepared interactive maps for you
We have also prepared a selection of hotels that, if you register with the password "Maraton Franja", offer you cheaper accommodation prices and also take care of bike storage.
Access from the Karavanka-Ljubljana direction
- On the A2-E61 highway in the direction of Ljubljana.
- At the end of the A2-E61 highway in Ljubljana, turn left onto Celovška cesta in the direction of Postojna/Reka.
- At the intersection of Celovska ceste and the Ljubljana ring road, turn left onto the Ljubljana northern ring road H3 in the direction of Maribor.
- Turn off the ring road at the Nova Jarsa exit, turn right at the first intersection and left at the second traffic light.
Access from the Fernetici-Ljubljana direction
- Take the A3-E70 Fernetici-Ljubljana highway in the direction of Ljubljana to the Gabrk junction.
- At the Gabrk junction on the A1-E70 in the direction of Ljubljana.
- At the end of the A1-E70 highway, turn right onto the Ljubljana southern ring road A1-E70 in the direction of Novo mesto.
- At the Malence junction, take the A1-E57 east bypass in the direction of Maribor.
- At the Zadobrov junction, turn left onto the Ljubljana northern ring road H3 in the direction of Kranj.
- Turn off the ring road at the Nova Jarsa exit, turn left at the third intersection and left at the second traffic light.
- (option) On export Ind. Take the Cona Moste exit from the ring road, turn left at the first intersection and right at the third intersection)